- October 18th, 11:30
- October 21th, 10:30
The “Baltic treasure” workshop invites visitors to join this historic journey where they will be introduced to the culture of manors and castles, the crafts by Raudondvaris Manor and Bauska castle craftsmen that are still nurtured, and the authenticity they create. The new education will be organized by open door style when participant will meet not one but few educators who will help to create each “treasure” and at the same time will tell its origin, history and meaning. In such way the travelling participant will fully create his treasure chest where he will keep his own cherished secrets and a particle of authentic history.
It is a new educational program created during the autumn of 2021 by Raudondvaris and Bauska craftsmen. This international team of craftsmen-educators working in such areas as floristics, leather, calligraphy, jewellery, wood, candles and natural perfume, amber, textile and ceramics, gathered together to share ideas, knowledge and experience to create new education “Baltic treasure” that is now presented to the visitors.
firstname.lastname@example.org or +37064035936
There’s a limited number of participants.
Workshop is free.
- The workshop is organized by the project „Historic road: Raudondvaris-Bauska (LLI-498 HRRB).
- This project is funded by the European Union. Official EU website: europa.eu
- Total projects size is 785 875.00 EUR. Out of them co-funding of European Regional Development Fund is 667 993.75 EUR
- The Interreg V-A Latvia – Lithuania Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2014-2020 aims to contribute to the sustainable and cohesive socio-economic development of the Programme regions by helping to make them competitive and attractive for living, working and visiting. Programme website: latlit.eu
- The contents of this are the sole responsibility of PI ”Raudondvaris Manor” and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union.